Lime Salad Dressing No Oil, Lydian Augmented Chords, Nvidia® Geforce® Gtx 1650 Ti 4gb Gddr6 Review, Janome Qdc 3160, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2020, Fisher Meaning Of Name, New Career Path For Engineers, " /> Lime Salad Dressing No Oil, Lydian Augmented Chords, Nvidia® Geforce® Gtx 1650 Ti 4gb Gddr6 Review, Janome Qdc 3160, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2020, Fisher Meaning Of Name, New Career Path For Engineers, " />

sennheiser e825s review

What initially attracted me to the Sennheiser e815S was its price and packaging. The Sennheiser E 825 S is a dynamic microphone designed for live vocal work. The Sennheiser e 825s lets you experience the difference a German-made vocal mic can make. They truly understand and appreciate the value of equipment. Get tips and information on this item here. Any gigging musician would be hard-pressed to find a better value than the Sennheiser e815S. Sennheiser E825S Evolution E 825-S - microphone reviews and advice on PriceSpider.com. While I can tell you now that I would probably pick it over several other entry level microphones, the E 825 S does not avoid the markings of a budget microphone. For its price and quality, the e815S outweighs its nearest competition by far. With the e825S microphone's smooth sound, startling clarity and extended high-frequency response, your vocals will take on a new attitude! The e 825 S is a cardioid general purpose microphone ideal for vocal and instrument miking and club PA.Sennheiser E825S Specifications: Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic Pick-up pattern: Cardioid Frequency response (microphone): 80.....15000 Hz Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm Min.

Lime Salad Dressing No Oil, Lydian Augmented Chords, Nvidia® Geforce® Gtx 1650 Ti 4gb Gddr6 Review, Janome Qdc 3160, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2020, Fisher Meaning Of Name, New Career Path For Engineers,

Get a a more effective and affordable telecoms solution with T4COM

Call us on : 01252 364 384

We can get you setup within 24 hours. 

Our registred partners:

Switch your telecoms to the Cloud

Set up your remote offices within 24 hours.

We only ever use your name, email address, company and phone number to contact you if you consent using the checkbox above. We will never sell your data or use it for any other purposes. For full details please see our privacy policy.