Clematis 'freda For Sale, What To Serve With Scalloped Potatoes And Ham, What Is Ethnography Research, Partition Coefficient Determination By Shake-flask Method, Synonyms In Malayalam, Eu Approved Skincare Brands, Blue Heat Takis Amazon, 5 Day Workout Routine To Build Muscle, Mua Medical School Interview Questions, Flight Ukulele Review, " /> Clematis 'freda For Sale, What To Serve With Scalloped Potatoes And Ham, What Is Ethnography Research, Partition Coefficient Determination By Shake-flask Method, Synonyms In Malayalam, Eu Approved Skincare Brands, Blue Heat Takis Amazon, 5 Day Workout Routine To Build Muscle, Mua Medical School Interview Questions, Flight Ukulele Review, " />

rode nt1a vs

Check out the similarities and differences between the Rode NT1A vs. AKG C214 in this informative comparison review! Two very different microphones that will work better or worse across different applications. A lot of people can hear a huge difference in sound between the C214 and some lower end models. Blue Yeti vs. AT2020 vs. Samson C01 [Definitive Guide], Philips SHP9500 vs. AKG K702 vs. HIFIMAN DEVA. X. They both have really great qualities for the price. It has a cardioid polar pattern and offers a wide dynamic sound range hence suitable for a variety of voices. In this comparison, we will break down everything from the condenser, frequencies, polar patterns, and much more. It’s versatile like the NT1A, but gets almost universal praise and functions as a truly all purpose tool. Crank it all the way up, then turn it down a smidgen (or two), and then stand about 8-10 inches away. Home Microphone Comparisons Rode NT1A vs. NT2A | CLEAR WINNER! Both are very versatile, and excel in a wide variety of applications. Lol that was straight from an amazon review, can’t take credit although it made me laugh. Where will you be recording most of your performances? You might want to go for the NT1 if you like making your tweaks, and defining your own sound as a flatter sound is easier to work with. Rode NT1 vs NT1A – How do they compare? Even turned all the way up it performs exceptionally well. For many artists who are just starting out, either of these can be a great entry-level microphone with great features that competitively compare to the high-end mics, especially the NT1. The Rode NT1 is the newer and updated version of the famous NT1-A which was released almost 14 years prior.. It’s been completely redesigned from the ground up and the only component both of these microphones share is the mesh grille. This means that voices or sounds with a lower pitch or tone, such as rap vocals, will sound deeper and fuller with the Rode NT1A vs NT1. As a recording artist or an expert in the Audio production industry, you must have come across one of these two Rode Microphones: the Rode NT1 and the Rode NT1A. The pop filter isn’t the best; you can purchase one separately. Final Word. You can’t complain as you are winning with either choice. This mic seems to get either glowing reviews, or people really complain about it. In his spare time, he likes to fish, paint, play guitar, pray, rap, make beats, take photos, record videos, graphic design, and more. The NT1-A is everything you need to get a professional sound, whether in a home studio or a recording booth. Check out my post on. The C214 has more of a squared off shape in contrast to the rounded NT1A. The high end is a bit tinny and too bright for some peoples tastes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Additionally, microphoneauthority.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. While both mics have some similarities, they were designed with very different needs in mind. It can start to sound tinny and thin with big voices, coming out rather sterile. The build quality on the NT1A is nothing short of amazing, and it goes really well with a Scarlett 2i2. AKG P220 is viable if you prefer a different audio character. A new contender in this category is the sE Electronics X1. One final thing to note, a ton of people commented on it’s ability to record acoustic guitars with the greatest of ease. Best For Vocals . These are perfect for small projects and can be a great addition to your home studio. The NT1 is made from 6061 aluminum, and then nickel plated to prevent corrosion and ensure durability. The ultra-low self-noise level and excellent warmth, crisp, and clarity really generate superior audio reproduction. If so think I would rather save $100 and get the NT1A. Stu is determined to help you make sound decisions, and strives to deliver the best and most in depth content on the internet! As a recording artist or an expert in the Audio production industry, you must have come across one of these two Rode Microphones: the Rode NT1 and the Rode NT1A. The Rode NT1-A brings to life the dynamic range and incorporates features you will only find in high-end microphones brought to you at a more affordable price tag. Rode … I’ve read it’s also very good at recording acoustic guitar, drum overheads, saxophones, etc. The sound quality is absolutely fantastic.. The recording is so live that you may have to throw on a hi pass filter. The NT1A has a slightly higher max SPL as compared to NT1 with a 137dBA vs. 132DbA. The NT1 has a more balanced Neutral sound, which gives a straight line on the graph up until about 4K, where it starts to rise steadily before flattening at around 15K. Both have a high SPL level (can handle loudness well). One thing to know, don’t even think about recording with this mic using your standard computer speakers. It is very versatile and does well with most applications. High end. High SPL (sound pressure level). Audio interface, Studio Monitors, XLR cable, etc. I started Microphone Authority to share information on the best sound setups, practices, and products. The quality of the build material is fantastic. Lets flow! Title . This means that you will need to isolate as much sound from the mic, and block out the rest. Your email address will not be published. While personal preference takes center stage when it comes to choosing a gadget, the NT1 and NT1A are sure to give you service for a long time. The designers must have had the current needs of the market at the time of manufacture of both mics. One of the biggest complaints about this mic is it’s harshness and sibilance in the treble range. Before we get started though .. Let’s take a quick look at a chart to start! Records very clean. I can’t really recommend it because I myself wouldn’t buy it. Check out my, Some basic knowledge on how to treat a room. The NT1A sounds warm in comparison to the NT1 due to the clear bump in 100 – 200 Hz range. Did I leave something out or get something wrong? This is it’s biggest strength. The NT1 resembles the NT1-A in design but for the microphone, which was uniquely designed from scratch. Competes with mics that are way out of it’s price range. Rode NT1-A Anniversary Vocal Cardioid Condenser Microphone Package. Crisp, clear, thick, natural, and warm. Apparently it uses the same cardioid capsule as the AKG C414! Clear and crisp vocals. The pop filter that comes with it is pretty nice, but some say you may need a new one. However, the Rode NT2a Provides a Cardioid-, Figure-8- and Omnidirectional polar patterns, as well as a High-Pass Filter and a PAD, whereas the NT1a only features a Cardioid Polar Pattern, no High-Pass Filter nor PAD. Either way, the designers of these two microphones have done an excellent job of giving consumers an option. Comments? The NT1 and NT1A are entirely different in design but for the mesh grille that features on both models. 2 reviewers from Sweetwater sound said it doesn’t quite have the bass or fullness that they were hoping for. The included XLR cable is poor, and may give you connection problems. Hi friend and Welcome! The NT1 is a later version and goes back to the basics. While some recording artists might prefer a more natural, vintage sound as starters, others prefer a boost of confidence from the beginning. Rode has built a reputable brand in the audio recording industry, most notably as the perfect brand for entry-level mics. This is by far one of the quietest mics at this price range and has been compared to the Neumann. Can handle anything from vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, drums, amps, etc. The AKG C214 in this case would be that “step up” from other lower price mics and I highly recommend it for that purpose. It also has a large 1″ capsule with a gold plated diaphragm giving the mic a bit of character. One thing that really stood out to me was the 10 year warranty that can be bought through Rode’s website.

Clematis 'freda For Sale, What To Serve With Scalloped Potatoes And Ham, What Is Ethnography Research, Partition Coefficient Determination By Shake-flask Method, Synonyms In Malayalam, Eu Approved Skincare Brands, Blue Heat Takis Amazon, 5 Day Workout Routine To Build Muscle, Mua Medical School Interview Questions, Flight Ukulele Review,

Get a a more effective and affordable telecoms solution with T4COM

Call us on : 01252 364 384

We can get you setup within 24 hours. 

Our registred partners:

Switch your telecoms to the Cloud

Set up your remote offices within 24 hours.

We only ever use your name, email address, company and phone number to contact you if you consent using the checkbox above. We will never sell your data or use it for any other purposes. For full details please see our privacy policy.