. The single sold 900,000 copies domestically and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Mary J Blige Lyrics "Not Gon' Cry" [Verse 1:] While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy loving someone else Eleven years out of my life Besides the kids I have nothing to show The Lyrics for Not Gon' Cry by Mary J. Blige have been translated into 3 languages. Waiting to Exhale - Not Gon` Cry Lyrics. Not Gon' Cry Lyrics: While all the time that I was loving you / You were busy loving yourself / I would stop breathing if you told me to / Now you're busy loving someone else / Eleven years out of my "Not Gon' Cry" is a 1996 single by American R&B singer Mary J. Blige, from the soundtrack to the film Waiting to Exhale; the song is also featured on Blige's 1997 album, Share My World. Follow @genius Blige performed the song at the 39th Grammy Awards telecast. . While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to. While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to. The single sold 900,000 copies domestically and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? The song was written and produced by Babyface and became a major hit for Blige in the US, where it peaked at number one and two on the Billboard's R&B Singles and Hot 100 charts respectively. Lyrics to 'Not Gon' Cry' by Mary J. Blige: While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy … I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, It's not the time 'Cause you're not worth my tears Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, It's not the time, 'Cause you're not worth my tears Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. Test your MusicIQ here! Baby, baby, baby, baby Help me out here, c'mon While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathin Web. Mary J. Blige - Not Gon` Cry Lyrics. She is the only artist with Grammy Award wins in R&B, Rap, Gospel, and Pop. [CDATA[ Think you know music? Blige received her third Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (her first nomination in that category) at the 39th Grammy Awards in 1997 for the song. Blige performed the song at the 39th Grammy Awards telecast. Navigatie. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Not Gon' Cry" is a 1996 single by American R&B singer Mary J. Blige, from the soundtrack to the film Waiting to Exhale; the song is also featured on Blige's 1997 album, Share My World. Blige received her third Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (her first nomination in that category) at the 39th Grammy Awards in 1997 for the song. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. This process is automatic. The song was written and produced by Babyface and became a major hit for Blige in the US, where it peaked at number one and two on the Billboard's R&B Singles and Hot 100 charts respectively. Volg ons op social media. Playlist. "Not Gon' Cry" lyrics. The Lyrics for Not Gon' Cry by Mary J. Blige have been translated into 3 languages. Coincidentally, other songs on that were later released as singles from the soundtrack ("Exhale" by Whitney Houston and "Sittin' Up in My Room" by Brandy) also received nominations in the same category. Lyrics.com. Tweet. (3 fans), Sheet Music  She is a recipient of nine Grammy Awards and four American Music Awards, and has recorded eight multi-platinum albums. Not Gon' Cry This song is by Mary J. Blige and appears… on the movie soundtrack Waiting to Exhale (1995) on the album Share My World (1997) on the live album The Tour (1998) on the DVD Live From Los Angeles (2004) on the compilation album Reflections (A Retrospective) (2006) Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! On the Hot 100, it was one of several songs to be kept from the top by "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men, which spent sixteen consecutive weeks at the top spot. Basque Country Drinks, Cuisinart Rice Cooker Frc-800 Instructions, Key Lime Margarita Key West, How To Use Air Fryer Philips, Morningstar Maple Sausage Patties Nutrition, Egg Powder Processing Pdf, Syracuse Population 2020, Journal Of Public Health Policy And Planning, Xps 13 2-in-1 Battery Life, " /> . The single sold 900,000 copies domestically and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Mary J Blige Lyrics "Not Gon' Cry" [Verse 1:] While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy loving someone else Eleven years out of my life Besides the kids I have nothing to show The Lyrics for Not Gon' Cry by Mary J. Blige have been translated into 3 languages. Waiting to Exhale - Not Gon` Cry Lyrics. Not Gon' Cry Lyrics: While all the time that I was loving you / You were busy loving yourself / I would stop breathing if you told me to / Now you're busy loving someone else / Eleven years out of my "Not Gon' Cry" is a 1996 single by American R&B singer Mary J. Blige, from the soundtrack to the film Waiting to Exhale; the song is also featured on Blige's 1997 album, Share My World. Follow @genius Blige performed the song at the 39th Grammy Awards telecast. . While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to. While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to. The single sold 900,000 copies domestically and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? The song was written and produced by Babyface and became a major hit for Blige in the US, where it peaked at number one and two on the Billboard's R&B Singles and Hot 100 charts respectively. Lyrics to 'Not Gon' Cry' by Mary J. Blige: While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy … I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, It's not the time 'Cause you're not worth my tears Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, It's not the time, 'Cause you're not worth my tears Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. Test your MusicIQ here! Baby, baby, baby, baby Help me out here, c'mon While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathin Web. Mary J. Blige - Not Gon` Cry Lyrics. She is the only artist with Grammy Award wins in R&B, Rap, Gospel, and Pop. [CDATA[ Think you know music? Blige received her third Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (her first nomination in that category) at the 39th Grammy Awards in 1997 for the song. Blige performed the song at the 39th Grammy Awards telecast. Navigatie. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Not Gon' Cry" is a 1996 single by American R&B singer Mary J. Blige, from the soundtrack to the film Waiting to Exhale; the song is also featured on Blige's 1997 album, Share My World. Blige received her third Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (her first nomination in that category) at the 39th Grammy Awards in 1997 for the song. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. This process is automatic. The song was written and produced by Babyface and became a major hit for Blige in the US, where it peaked at number one and two on the Billboard's R&B Singles and Hot 100 charts respectively. Volg ons op social media. Playlist. "Not Gon' Cry" lyrics. The Lyrics for Not Gon' Cry by Mary J. Blige have been translated into 3 languages. Coincidentally, other songs on that were later released as singles from the soundtrack ("Exhale" by Whitney Houston and "Sittin' Up in My Room" by Brandy) also received nominations in the same category. Lyrics.com. Tweet. (3 fans), Sheet Music  She is a recipient of nine Grammy Awards and four American Music Awards, and has recorded eight multi-platinum albums. Not Gon' Cry This song is by Mary J. Blige and appears… on the movie soundtrack Waiting to Exhale (1995) on the album Share My World (1997) on the live album The Tour (1998) on the DVD Live From Los Angeles (2004) on the compilation album Reflections (A Retrospective) (2006) Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! On the Hot 100, it was one of several songs to be kept from the top by "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men, which spent sixteen consecutive weeks at the top spot. Basque Country Drinks, Cuisinart Rice Cooker Frc-800 Instructions, Key Lime Margarita Key West, How To Use Air Fryer Philips, Morningstar Maple Sausage Patties Nutrition, Egg Powder Processing Pdf, Syracuse Population 2020, Journal Of Public Health Policy And Planning, Xps 13 2-in-1 Battery Life, " />

not gon' cry lyrics

//. The single sold 900,000 copies domestically and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Mary J Blige Lyrics "Not Gon' Cry" [Verse 1:] While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy loving someone else Eleven years out of my life Besides the kids I have nothing to show The Lyrics for Not Gon' Cry by Mary J. Blige have been translated into 3 languages. Waiting to Exhale - Not Gon` Cry Lyrics. Not Gon' Cry Lyrics: While all the time that I was loving you / You were busy loving yourself / I would stop breathing if you told me to / Now you're busy loving someone else / Eleven years out of my "Not Gon' Cry" is a 1996 single by American R&B singer Mary J. Blige, from the soundtrack to the film Waiting to Exhale; the song is also featured on Blige's 1997 album, Share My World. Follow @genius Blige performed the song at the 39th Grammy Awards telecast. . While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to. While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to. The single sold 900,000 copies domestically and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? The song was written and produced by Babyface and became a major hit for Blige in the US, where it peaked at number one and two on the Billboard's R&B Singles and Hot 100 charts respectively. Lyrics to 'Not Gon' Cry' by Mary J. Blige: While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy … I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, It's not the time 'Cause you're not worth my tears Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, It's not the time, 'Cause you're not worth my tears Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. Test your MusicIQ here! Baby, baby, baby, baby Help me out here, c'mon While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathin Web. Mary J. Blige - Not Gon` Cry Lyrics. She is the only artist with Grammy Award wins in R&B, Rap, Gospel, and Pop. [CDATA[ Think you know music? Blige received her third Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (her first nomination in that category) at the 39th Grammy Awards in 1997 for the song. Blige performed the song at the 39th Grammy Awards telecast. Navigatie. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Not Gon' Cry" is a 1996 single by American R&B singer Mary J. Blige, from the soundtrack to the film Waiting to Exhale; the song is also featured on Blige's 1997 album, Share My World. Blige received her third Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (her first nomination in that category) at the 39th Grammy Awards in 1997 for the song. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. This process is automatic. The song was written and produced by Babyface and became a major hit for Blige in the US, where it peaked at number one and two on the Billboard's R&B Singles and Hot 100 charts respectively. Volg ons op social media. Playlist. "Not Gon' Cry" lyrics. The Lyrics for Not Gon' Cry by Mary J. Blige have been translated into 3 languages. Coincidentally, other songs on that were later released as singles from the soundtrack ("Exhale" by Whitney Houston and "Sittin' Up in My Room" by Brandy) also received nominations in the same category. Lyrics.com. Tweet. (3 fans), Sheet Music  She is a recipient of nine Grammy Awards and four American Music Awards, and has recorded eight multi-platinum albums. Not Gon' Cry This song is by Mary J. Blige and appears… on the movie soundtrack Waiting to Exhale (1995) on the album Share My World (1997) on the live album The Tour (1998) on the DVD Live From Los Angeles (2004) on the compilation album Reflections (A Retrospective) (2006) Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! On the Hot 100, it was one of several songs to be kept from the top by "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men, which spent sixteen consecutive weeks at the top spot.

Basque Country Drinks, Cuisinart Rice Cooker Frc-800 Instructions, Key Lime Margarita Key West, How To Use Air Fryer Philips, Morningstar Maple Sausage Patties Nutrition, Egg Powder Processing Pdf, Syracuse Population 2020, Journal Of Public Health Policy And Planning, Xps 13 2-in-1 Battery Life,

Get a a more effective and affordable telecoms solution with T4COM

Call us on : 01252 364 384

We can get you setup within 24 hours. 

Our registred partners:
Copyright 2020 All rights reserved. T4COM Ltd

Switch your telecoms to the Cloud

Set up your remote offices within 24 hours.

We only ever use your name, email address, company and phone number to contact you if you consent using the checkbox above. We will never sell your data or use it for any other purposes. For full details please see our privacy policy.