Omelette With Basil And Parmesan, Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Vs Animal, Basement For Rent In Chicago 60639, Octopus Video For Kids, Reflecting Telescope Vs Refracting Telescope, How To Get Silky Smooth Hair In One Day, Teach Yourself Mechanics Pdf, Financial Calculator Vs Graphing Calculator, " /> Omelette With Basil And Parmesan, Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Vs Animal, Basement For Rent In Chicago 60639, Octopus Video For Kids, Reflecting Telescope Vs Refracting Telescope, How To Get Silky Smooth Hair In One Day, Teach Yourself Mechanics Pdf, Financial Calculator Vs Graphing Calculator, " />

home invasion short stories

The ice was still unmelted and the food was still warm. Probably should have covered the bed, but in any case, got jumped at a stop sign by two guys, one with a machete and the other with what looked like a HiPoint handgun. A not so nice area of Vegas.The trailers we’re about 10 feet apart at best. This was back in 2003, I was 14 at the time. Dad gets out of the car, sends mom and brother into the house and tells them to lock the door. No problem, they’ll be here in about 5-10 minutes. Being young at the time, I didn’t want to go anyways. One day on his walk home, he noticed a guy in a van driving by him slowly. I just keep thinking about what would have happened if I had not answered the door, I could have walked out of the bathroom or something and right into the middle of a robbery…. I knocked it to the side and said ‘shoot me bitch’. I reached out and touched her but she kept staring and growling. I’m still on conference calls (on mute), give the faucet a thorough check to make certain it feels right, sit down in front of the computer, and the doorbell rings. The policeman that had stood beside me and comforted me while the police searched through my house (I was a mess, shivering and crying) told me that the man stood outside my bathroom door with one of my kitchen knives waiting for me to come out. There was this one big grocery store that we would always go to, and usually i’d just go to the candy isle when he was picking up the “boring stuff.” I must have been around 11 then, but there was this guy who used to work there (i’m guessing late twenties) and every time i would come to the store i’d notice him staring at me and then following me around the isles. She then went downstairs loudly warning the thugs that she was armed and dangerous. Due to illness on both sides of my family, I have always lived with either my grandmother or her daughter (my aunt). We were terrified. The worst part is that I live in a very small town in a pretty nice apartment on the second floor. so he told me to go grab some daal (chickpeas) from the isle and meet him at the counter. All they knew is the address came from somewhere other than my city. Almost like she was a man dressed in old womens clothes. He sobered up real quick and left even quicker.”, “Wasn’t really home alone but I was the only one in the house. The minute i got to the isle, the creepy man was there and he was smiling in that way again. “HELP ME!!! I decided if I got to them it’d scare of the man, so I ran as fast as I possibly could. We tried in vain to contact Facebook and get the profiles deleted. Machete died extremely fast, gunman curled up and was making some kind of noises (gunshots had fucked up hearing). I was home midweek one time because my company gave us our dept the day off after pulling some all nighters. I will also say that Portland PD have always been very professional when I’ve dealt with them, no complaints. I guess between hearing the first chamber clear and my wife yelling that she was armed and dangerous they got scared and ran. I remember there was a lot of disbelief. Since no loss was caused, I did not think much of it and thought it It was Rick. Everyone is dead quiet, we are all kids in here. After asking me for a hug she reached her hands towards me in the motion of one waiting for a hug, i took off and ran as fast as i could, all the way home. my parents went to bed early telling me to lock the sliding door before i went to bed then my sister went to bed shortly after. my worst fears became reality as they came back while I was at work and I have no clue what to do, so I try to tackle them by taking a running jump. He was so afraid that when Roger yelled he wouldn’t even respond, he just stared at the ground until he reached his house. I never found out how the guy died, but I hope it wasn’t from the gunshot. Main setting: Ogmore-by-Sea, 2020. It was a little earlier, I think around 12:30, but she was just standing outside her door, plain as could be. Plus the crosswalk light turned green right after she came close to me, so I figured I didn’t have to deal with her because we would walk our separate ways right? The path went right past my window, which faced the road, making it super easy for me to simply climb out and off into the night. They find her body a few hours later in the woods. I took my wife and kids home early in order to focus on getting out and finish selling the house before I completely left the area. Once they arrived they had already had some one in custody, saw him trying to break in another home down the street. ), There was no answer so I kept listening. When she ripped open the door she found about 4 people, all with hoods over their heads and heavy duty torches, in the middle of sneaking down our path and either side of the house. He always had a scarf around his neck. I always thought they were wondering if I could hear them.”. Very compiling story writing, made me feel like I was Kathy in the book. But she sits at the furthest side of the table. Told me it wasn’t very neighborly when I told him to leave or I would shoot.”, “Worked third shift at the time, my kids told me I had started snoring. The knife drawer was babyproofed and I’m an idiot so I grabbed a meat fork. Guess who’s on the bus………….ding ding ding………Creeper! We got rid of that phone fast.”, “I wasn’t alone but a crazy women was trying to break into my house. I was completely frozen. Even with pretty fast response time like that. I have a pretty big house, my room has a huge window where my bed is right next to so at night I usually stay up on my ipod on my bed with the window open. He said he had two daughters he was trying to take care of…. Upon doing some further research we discovered some scary stuff. I just froze! I usually joke around with cab drivers so as to avoid an awkward car drive, and it’s always harmless. At about 3:00 this afternoon a group of guys attempted to break into my second floor apartment…while I was home. Alright so this isn’t paranormal, there are no demons or ghosts or women with oranges in this. They live in a house that’s really ornate inside and everything is always in its place. My dad and a few other guards were called down to the cell block to quiet them all down. After getting my butt handed to me by the forces of evil, I asked my mom if she had any extra quarters, which she replies with a “Do you think someone is going to give you free money?”. Two of them had a knife and they told me if I screamed they would make sure the cops wouldn’t be able to identify my body. I stood there, worrying that maybe something happened to him. Felt his windpipe crumble in my hands. Plumber has to leave to get a part. Aside from that one guy laughing and making jokes. She jumped out of bed and ran into the hallway, where her parents and brother were coming out of their own rooms. The phone was in the living room (early 90s no cell phones). I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I had a two year old and another baby on the way when that happened. My dad used to tell me this story (although I didn’t know the grisly details until I was older) as one of those “listen to your gut” lessons. I grabbed my knife from my pocket, reached up and stabbed one of them in the stomach. Fast forward to Valentine’s Day, 1977. Not for me. Sounds weird, but I haven’t lost much sleep over it either. I see a guy in a jumpsuit running by my window and I ducked in the closet and called the cops.

Omelette With Basil And Parmesan, Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Vs Animal, Basement For Rent In Chicago 60639, Octopus Video For Kids, Reflecting Telescope Vs Refracting Telescope, How To Get Silky Smooth Hair In One Day, Teach Yourself Mechanics Pdf, Financial Calculator Vs Graphing Calculator,

Get a a more effective and affordable telecoms solution with T4COM

Call us on : 01252 364 384

We can get you setup within 24 hours. 

Our registred partners:

Switch your telecoms to the Cloud

Set up your remote offices within 24 hours.

We only ever use your name, email address, company and phone number to contact you if you consent using the checkbox above. We will never sell your data or use it for any other purposes. For full details please see our privacy policy.