Quest Protein Cookie Copycat Recipe, Best Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Recipe, Best Trees For Backyard Privacy, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse 100ml, Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai New Version, Cad U37 Specs, Motorola G8 Plus Unlocked, Viticella 'purpurea Plena Elegans Clematis, Sennheiser Ew100 G2 Price, " /> Quest Protein Cookie Copycat Recipe, Best Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Recipe, Best Trees For Backyard Privacy, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse 100ml, Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai New Version, Cad U37 Specs, Motorola G8 Plus Unlocked, Viticella 'purpurea Plena Elegans Clematis, Sennheiser Ew100 G2 Price, " />

fender jazz bass mexican vs american

The reason fender mexico is so much cheaper than corona fender is because the people of mexico will work for $3.00 or $4.00 a day {and be happy they got it } and americans work for much more.I can put a mexican fender deluxe jazz bass next to a american deluxe jazz bass and I … The modern C neck profile is very confortable. Hey guys. Dr. Carr, do you find the Farlin's have better sound than the original pickups? Be sure to subscribe to our channel! For the guy who always comes to EBMM's defense and ALWAYS asks what has Fender/ Rickenbackers CS done compared to our wonderful company......See Above. I want to buy the mexican just because its a hell of alot cheaper. What's the difference between the BRAND NEW Fender American Professional II and the original? The Mexican Jazz Bass The Fender Standard Jazz Bass, also called the MIM Jazz Bass, is a made-in-Mexico version of Fender's classic American Jazz Bass. American made guitars and basses are nearly always of the same high quality build; whereas the quality of Mexican made instruments can vary widely. Back in 1960, when Fender launched their “Deluxe Model” bass, it was designed as a stablemate to the company’s upmarket Jazzmaster guitar that had been recently introduced. Fender American Performer Bass... Yay or Nay? You just have to make sure you play the bass in question and if you do order blind from somewhere, be prepared for it to be either diamond or dog Try before you buy. I just started playing bass for my band and am looking for a bass I was wondering what the difference's between the mexican jazz bass and american jazz bass are other than the price tag. I've played some Mexican jazz basses that were utterly fantastic. The reason fender mexico is so much cheaper than corona fender is because the people of mexico will work for $3.00 or $4.00 a day {and be happy they got it } and americans work for much more.I can put a mexican fender deluxe jazz bass next to a american deluxe jazz bass and I dare you to tell the difference. I have played and owned a couple of Mexican guitars and basses that were built just as well, if not better than most of the American builds, but I've also played some horror stories. I know that the American bass is made in the US by Americans that earn more money, as opposed to the sweat shop manufacturing costs of Mexico. And speaking of necks, while a Mexican Fender comes with a standard four bolt, an American Fender comes equipped with a four bolt micro tilt that allows for more string adjustments. I'm thinking of doing something with my QMT, it's got the SCN noiseless pickups, but they're not quite as nice sounding as my CS Noiseless, and Fender won't sell me a set of those for my QMT.. ), Guy Buys $40K Cello for a Couple of Hundred, and Shows it Off. Number of body pieces is irrelevant, it doesn't affect the quality of the bass, also many US models are multi-piece. The dead spot was never addressed. Again cheaper pickups, whether or not they are inferior is a matter of opinion as far as sound goes. I had wasted enough of their bandwidth with my problem and even made a jab at the fact that I had mentioned that my Dad had played with Gene Vincent in the 50's as well as a few other well known artists of the time. (0 members and 1 guests). Supporting Members list unlimited gear with no listing fees in the Classifieds, get instant Keyword Alerts, and get Free Shipping at the TalkBass Store. I'll send you the link to what they've allowed to stay. Hello everyone! I want to get a new Fender Jazz Bass. Were they easy to install? Originally called the Deluxe, the Jazz Bass was conceived as a stablemate to the Jazzmaster guitar, which was introduced two years prior. Most of the jabs at me stayed. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. They are very acomodating and patient.. Find out NOW!!! Especially if you're handy and can do a little work to it yourself, such as a good setup, good strings, a fret level, eliminating jagged fret ends, and maybe a little shielding in the cavity, you'll be very happy with almost any Fender bass. I have played the guitar for around 15 years, and I am in the market for a bass so that I can lay down basslines for my songs, as well as just get better at playing the bass in general. Well, I was just wondering what the real difference is between this Mexican J-bass and the Ameircan J-bass that costs over $1,000 more than this Mexican bass? Recording with tablets & smartphones (iOS & Android), If this is your first visit, be sure to Well I have found a Mexican Fender Jazz Bass at 8thstreet.com. I think new Mexican Jazz is about £575 and an american is roughly twice the price - not having had a chance to do an A-B test - can anyone summarise the difference for me - ta Mick ... Bass Guitars ; Mexican vs American Jazz Sign in to follow this . You like that word inferior, don't you? or did you have it done by a Luthier? check out the. So essentially, the neck on a Mexican Fender – truss rod and all – simply does not allow for as many modifications as the American variety. I want a Fender Jazz Bass... Mexican vs. American vs. Fender: Mexican vs. American. Again, cheaper would be a better word than inferior. Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassmasta55, Jun 9, 2006. There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. Even my first bass, a Squier Affinity P-Bass, more or less looked, played, and sounded like a much more expensive Fender bass. Followers 0. Gold Supporters see zero ads! Inferior? All in a package that was more easily transported than a bulky double bass. I'd say cheaper, inferior implies low quality, which is not always true. Even if that were entirely true, it's not the race of the worker that makes the instrument, USA and Mexico pics here: I have the email from Fender which states: considering the entitlement issues and bad attitude of americans i'd opt for a foreign made instrument. Fender further innovated the bass with the release of the Jazz Bass in 1960. I had an AM Pro jazz bass and I wanted a thicker neck after all! The Jazz Bass Fender American Original ’60s Jazz Bass. The Fender Standard Jazz Bass (MIM) is a classic Fender design made more affordable. But is there really a … Is it worth the price? For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories, The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors, For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings & Accessories, Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories, Wanted: Double Basses, Amps & Accessories, http://www.guitarstop.com/tour/guitar.htm, http://www.vintagerocker.com/fender/factory2/index.html, (You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Quest Protein Cookie Copycat Recipe, Best Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Recipe, Best Trees For Backyard Privacy, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse 100ml, Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai New Version, Cad U37 Specs, Motorola G8 Plus Unlocked, Viticella 'purpurea Plena Elegans Clematis, Sennheiser Ew100 G2 Price,

Get a a more effective and affordable telecoms solution with T4COM

Call us on : 01252 364 384

We can get you setup within 24 hours. 

Our registred partners:

Switch your telecoms to the Cloud

Set up your remote offices within 24 hours.

We only ever use your name, email address, company and phone number to contact you if you consent using the checkbox above. We will never sell your data or use it for any other purposes. For full details please see our privacy policy.