Spanakopita Cooking Time, Birchbox Uk March 2020, Long-grain Rice Vs Basmati, Morning Star Veggie Sausage Links, Aws Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate Saa-c01 Exam Pdf, Top Engineering Colleges In Coimbatore, 2010 Harley-davidson Ultra Limited Specs, " /> Spanakopita Cooking Time, Birchbox Uk March 2020, Long-grain Rice Vs Basmati, Morning Star Veggie Sausage Links, Aws Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate Saa-c01 Exam Pdf, Top Engineering Colleges In Coimbatore, 2010 Harley-davidson Ultra Limited Specs, " />

audix fp7 reviews

Audix DP7 is a premium drum mics kit designed for a standard 7-piece setup. Full specs are at www.audixusa.com. Audix Fusion FP7 Microphone Kit Features at a Glance: All-in-one solution for drum miking Features 7 instrument-specific mics for optimal results Cost-effective Rugged Audix quality 1-f5 dynamic (snare) 3-f2 dynamics (toms) 1-f6 dynamic (kick) 2-f9 condensers (overhead) 6-DClip small mic clips 1 MC1 clip 1 Aluminum carrying case with foam inserts. In many aspects, it is superior to Shure and a number of other entry-level drum mics, though the price difference is tangible. Mic and record a variety of drums, percussion and acoustic instruments with the Audix FP7 Fusion 7 drum mic package. The kit includes an aluminum case. Audix's Fusion FP7 kit, priced at $749 retail ($480 on the street), is just such a product line. I'm looking at either the Audix Fusion 7 set or the Audix DP7 set. Rated 4.0 / 5 by 5 customers! Shop Sweetwater inSync SweetCare Events Careers Used Gear Marketplace (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert! This set is ideal for tracking / recording, and assumes you have a decent gear overall. Rating and Reviews: Audix Fusion 7 Mic Pack. Audix FP7 Fusion 7 Drum Mic Pack The Audix FP7 7 Drum Microphone Package has revolutionized drum and percussion miking by designing specific mics for specific instruments. Overall. Contact Us We're here to help. enlarge Audix FP7 Fusion 7 Drum Microphone Package . Audix also offers the … With the introduction of the Fusion Series, Audix created two attractively priced packages for todays up and coming professionals. Contact your Sales Engineer. The FP5 Drum Pack contains a combination of f2, f5 and f6 dynamic microphones. Contact Us Need Help? Audix revolutionized drum and percussion miking by designing instrument specific microphones. I found a Fusion 7 for about $700 and the DP7 is about $1000 so my question is this: Is it worth shelling out the extra few hundred dollars for the DP7 or will the Fusion do me fine? It is comprised of seven microphones, including the F5 snare dynamic microphone, three F2 tom dynamic microphones, the F6 kick drum dynamic microphone, two F9 small-diaphragm condensers, and microphone clips for all the microphones. User Ratings. Built to withstand the rigors of live stage applications, the FP7 Fusion drum microphones are also excellent for recording a wide variety of drums, percussion, and acoustic instruments. Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Audix FP7 7-piece Drum Microphone Package Reviews. Keep in mind that I'm at a beginner level and also, that the prices mentioned are in Australian Dollars.

Spanakopita Cooking Time, Birchbox Uk March 2020, Long-grain Rice Vs Basmati, Morning Star Veggie Sausage Links, Aws Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate Saa-c01 Exam Pdf, Top Engineering Colleges In Coimbatore, 2010 Harley-davidson Ultra Limited Specs,

Get a a more effective and affordable telecoms solution with T4COM

Call us on : 01252 364 384

We can get you setup within 24 hours. 

Our registred partners:

Switch your telecoms to the Cloud

Set up your remote offices within 24 hours.

We only ever use your name, email address, company and phone number to contact you if you consent using the checkbox above. We will never sell your data or use it for any other purposes. For full details please see our privacy policy.